- 7 large egg whites
- 3 large whole eggs
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/3 cup oat bran
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup berries (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except for the berries, and mix until uniform consistency forms. Fold in the berries, if desired.
- Pour into silicone muffin tinsand bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy! Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. To reheat before eating (if desired), microwave for ~30 seconds.
Note: For a sweeter muffin, you can add 1/2 tablespoon pure maple syrup. Nutrition Facts (per 3 muffin serving): 235 calories, 9.5g fat, 150 mg sodium, 23g carbohydrates, 8g fiber, 15.5g protein